Dimensions: (D)15cm x (H)32.5cm
"Preserved Roses & Birds in Paradise"
If you would like to personalise the product or have any questions about it, feel free to contact us.
- Keep your preserved flowers and plants indoors and out of direct sunlight for maximum preservation and longer shelf-life.
- Position your installations in well-ventilated, indoor spaces.
- Preserved flowers and plants are sensitive to high humidity; avoid exposing them to humidity above 80%. Air-conditioned areas are preferred.
- Preserved flowers and plants are extremely sensitive to moisture; it is important that you do not water them or place them in water. However, you can mist moss occasionally to keep them moist.
- Dust the plants or flowers, once a week, with a feather, wool, or microfibre duster.
*Note that the design may vary depending on the availability of materials.