Dimensions: (L)35cm x (B)23cm x (H)32cm
Pot Size: (L)17cm x (B)9cm x (H)5.5cm
Autumn in the pot gives a significant view of the environment!
- Keep your preserved flowers and plants indoors and out of direct sunlight for maximum preservation and longer shelf-life.
- Position your installations in well-ventilated, indoor spaces.
- Preserved flowers and plants are sensitive to high humidity; avoid exposing them to humidity above 80%. Air-conditioned areas are preferred.
- Preserved flowers and plants are extremely sensitive to moisture; it is important that you do not water them or place them in water. However, you can mist moss occasionally to keep them moist.
- Dust the plants or flowers, once a week, with a feather, wool, or microfibre duster.